A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the type I like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes. Not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
Cookie settings for the most popular browsers
Here’s how to access a specific Chrome browser cookie.
Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version: Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears on the upper right. You will see different sections, click on the option Show advanced options. Go to Privacy, Content Settings. Select All cookies and site data. A list will appear with all cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find cookies from a specific domain, enter the address partially or totally in the Search cookies field. After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested website. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed to its elimination.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version): Go to Tools, Internet Options Click on Privacy. Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version): Go to Options or Preferences according to your operating system. Click on Privacy. In History choose Use custom settings for history. Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can enable or disable it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version): Go to Preferences, then Privacy. In this place you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version): Go to Settings, then Safari. Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version): Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings. Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to enable or disable the box.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.