"El Calar" Extra Virgin
“el calar virgen extra” is the answer to consumers of compliance with all processing and conservation guarantees in accordance with the demanding European regulations (EEC Regulation 2092/91), under this standard we are subject to an annual inspection and control regime by the Certification Service that, independently and objectively, analyses and certifies all the requirements for the production and production of our oil.
As a result, our oil presents the following tasting characteristics that make it unique:
- High levels of extractable amino acids in the olives used.
- A high percentage of oleic acid and antioxidant polyphenols which give stability and make our oils resistant to turning rancid and deteriorating through oxidization.
- A degree of bitterness and pungency -highly valued qualities in oils – with organoleptic ratings between 3 and 6 for bitterness and 3.4 and 6.3 for pungency.
- Rich in oleic acid that helps reduce low density cholesterol levels.
- It has natural antioxidants that delay human aging.
- It is digestive and appetizing. It brings unique flavours to salads and sauces, it is ideal for fried foods and as a staple of the so-called Mediterranean diet, it is recommended for health as it prevents heart disease and harmful accumulations of cholesterol.